Monday, September 23, 2013

A Lovely Hobbit Day

Hullo, friends!

As I'm sure many of you all know, Hobbit Day was yesterday, the 22nd of September. This is the birthday of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins - so I had to celebrate, right? Of course! :D

My Hobbit Day was simple - but still quite fun and very hobbit-y! ;) The celebrations centered around "good food, a warm hearth, and all the comforts of home."


So here's a little run-down of my Hobbit Day:

I read "The Hobbit" while listening to the soundtrack from the first Hobbit movie; wore my elf ears and my hobbit-hole door necklace; posted a "No admittance except on party business" sign on my door; and finished the day off by watching An Unexpected Journey with a friend!

All in all, it was a very happy Hobbit Day! What about you guys? Did anyone of you celebrate Hobbit Day? :)

PS - Some cool stuff concerning my Tauriel Cosplay has been happening around here recently... a new blog post all about it will be coming soon! :D

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get your elf ears at? Did you find them at a store or online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got them online. They're Aradani's small elf ear tips -- you can get them on amazon.com, or on their official website, www.aradanicostumes.com. They're very realistic, and hold up really well! I definitely reccommend them; they're the best I've found -- and for a very reasonable price. :)

      Delete