Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Modern Elsa Cosplay (Because of Le Snow)

Soooooo IT SNOWED.

LIKE, ALOT.

(Cute wittle birdie;)
And I obviously could NOT pass up the opportunity, so, this kinda happened...

Modern Elsa (from Frozen) ;)



Those are literally the only shots I got, because I was FROZEN. eheh. ;)

And also, you can’t really tell, but my hair is braided Elsa-style, and I’m wearing a snowflake necklace and earrings. ;)

Anyways, just thought I'd share this fun little project! Until later! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Gorgeous! I've been wondering where on earth I can get the time and materials for an Elsa cosplay...this is an easier way to do it! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! Yup! :D I'm hoping to make a real cosplay of Elsa soon, but in the meantime this is fun. ;)

      Delete